We want you healthy and safe! The Library offers disinfecting wipes on all three floors to wipe down keyboards, computer mice, door handles, etc. We also have hand sanitizer on all three floors and at the circulation desk, help desk, and media services desk. Most importantly, wash your hands! If any of our restrooms are out of soap, please let us know right away so we can fill them.
And, as our Health Center reminds us, please follow these best practices to keep our community safe:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick. If you are sick, stay home and avoid contact with others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Our Student Health Center provides Coronavirus updates, including information from the CDC, Kalamazoo County Department of Health and Human Services, and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.