Many libraries and archives are asking people to document their experiences during the pandemic, and the Kalamazoo College Archives wants your stories!
The Kalamazoo College Archives invites students, faculty, and staff) to document their personal experiences during the COVID-19 crisis. Daily life under a global pandemic will be an important research topic in the future and the College Archives seeks to preserve these stories.
You can submit your experiences in a variety of ways: write a journal, submit photos or artwork, write poetry, or make videos. We want to know about topics like:
- The shift to distance learning
- Displacement from residence halls or off-campus housing
- Working your campus job remotely
- Staying in touch with friends and family
- The international student experience
- Student organization activities
- Social distancing
- Changes in leisure activities, celebrations, religious events
Visit the Kalamazoo College Archives for more information about format and content. We want to hear from you!