The Upjohn Library Commons building will continue to be closed during Winter Break. However, we will provide the following services to students, staff, and faculty. Beginning November 25th:
- Requested books from the Kalamazoo College Library will be available for pick up Wednesdays (November 25th, December 2nd, 9th, and 16th) from 10am-2pm at the receiving doors on the Academy Street side of the library building.
- Books that are not picked up by December 16th will be returned to the lending library or returned to the library shelves.
- Book requesting from the Kalamazoo College Library collection will end December 15th.
- Book returns will continue to be accepted in the outside book drop on the Academy Street side of the building. Returned items will be checked in once per week. The Library does not charge overdue fines!
- Electronic article delivery through Interlibrary Loan is available through December 23rd.
- Book requesting through Interlibrary Loan is available through November 20th.
- MeLCat requesting is available through December 11th.
- MeLCat visiting patron services has been temporarily suspended. You will not be able to use your Kalamazoo College ID at other libraries. If you need assistance retrieving items from your local library, please contact email@example.com.
- Reference librarians will be available virtually Monday-Friday 9am-5pm through December 18th.
The Upjohn Library Commons building will be CLOSED and there will be no library services December 23rd through January 3rd. Look for future announcements of Winter Term library services in early January.